Courtesy of BMW Group
BMW is now expanding the new generation of the world’s most successful business sedan, the BMW 5 Series, with the addition of another M Performance model. The new BMW M550d xDrive is fitted with the most powerful diesel engine ever offered in a BMW 5 Series model.
- New BMW M550d xDrive expands the extensive portfolio of the M Performance automobiles with a Sedan and a Touring model.
- The world’s most powerful 6-cylinder diesel engine in the automotive area.
- Multi-stage turbocharging with four turbochargers for high output and powerful torque combined with impressive efficiency.
- BMW xDrive – intelligent all-wheel drive system with rear-wheel orientation for characteristic M Performance driving dynamics and supreme driving performance in all conditions.
- As standard with M sports suspension, Integral Active Steering, M aerodynamics package, exhaust system with M Performance specific twin tailpipe trims in dark chrome and M sports brake featuring brake calipers finished in blue metallic with M inscription.
- Exterior mirror housings, radiator grille frame, bumper design elements and side air breathers in Cerium Grey.
- 19-inch light alloy wheels Double Spoke 664 M in Cerium Grey (front 8J × 19, rear 9J × 19) and mixed tyres in the format 245/40 R19 at front and 275/35 R19 at rear as standard.
- 6-cylinder diesel engine with BMW TwinPower Turbo Technology including four turbochargers, engine output 294 kW/400 hp, maximum torque 760 Nm,combined fuel consumption: 5.9 l/100 km*, ** (Touring: 6.2 l/100 km*,**), combined CO2 emissions: 154 g/km*, ** (Touring: 163 g/km*, **), exhaust emission standard: EU6
Photos from BMW Group